Models and Images for Porous Media
Paris, January 12-16, 2009
Besides Tutorial lectures and Invited sessions, Poster sessions will be organized during breaks.
The topics for posters will include:
- Bone microarchitecture
- Breast image analysis
- Mathematical models for texture
- Anisotropic scale invariance : models and applications
- Transport in porous media
- Mathematical morphology
- Random geometry and spatial statistics
- Scaling laws and fractal parameters
The titles and abstracts of all the accepted posters are available here.
The available files are given below (see the booklet for the numbering) :
P1, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7, P8, P9, P10, P14